In 2018, there were more than 30 million tourists that visited Thailand, which makes it one of the top tourist destinations in the world. Post-covid numbers are showing that people are still visiting the Royal Kingdom of Thailand and here are a few reasons why that is.
- Low cost of living – Thailand is a very cheap country when compared to any developed country and this is a major attraction that draws people to the country. If you are planning to stay in one of the hotels in Bang Tao Beach for a few weeks, the cost of food and general expenses are low enough that you will be pleasantly surprised.
- Great climate – You won’t find a better climate on the planet than tropical Thailand; temperatures never drop below 18C, so you will never experience cold. Yes, it gets hot in the summer; the best time to visit Thailand is November to January. The monsoon season starts at the end of May and lasts through until the start of November, but things dry out very quickly.
- Thai culture – The Thais are unique in many respects, they have a genuine smile, which is largely thanks to the Buddhist mindset of living in the moment. They also know how to have a great time and are very welcoming to foreigners, making your time in Thailand very special.
- Amazing food – Some people actually come to Thailand specifically for the cuisine and who could blame them? Tasty noodles, fried rice, delicious seafood dishes and grilled pork sticks, to name but a few, plus Thai desserts are to die for! Try the street food and you won’t regret it; wherever you go in Thailand, you will find tasty street food.
- The best beaches – If you are looking for the ultimate beach experience, look no further than the southern island of Phuket. The best beach hotels in the country are found in Phuket and Google can help you make an online booking. What’s not to like about staying on a tropical beach?
- Great infrastructure – Thailand puts many developed countries to shame; they have an excellent railway networks and motorways across the nation; travel is cheap and domestic flights can get you to where you want to be in a couple of hours.
If you have yet to experience the wonders of Thailand, start by searching online for the best beach resorts in Phuket and book your 2023 holiday in a tropical paradise.